Melbourne Paediatric Dermatology
Dr Vanessa Morgan and Ms Emma King
‘We provide fast access to expert paediatric dermatology’
The Royal Children's Hospital
Private Consulting Suites
Level 2 West, Reception H
Phone 9345 6438
Ms Emma King RN, MN
Emma has been working as a dermatology nurse practitioner at The Royal Children’s Hospital for the past 15 years. She is acknowledged for her experience and expertise in paediatric dermatology. She developed and instituted the Victorian Healthcare award winning Eczema Workshop (a nurse led admission clinic). She is a mother of 2 children.
Emma is available for eczema consults and will provide;
- Patient assessment
- Empower parents with the skills to successfully manage their child’s eczema at home.
- Provide an Eczema Treatment Plan.
- Demonstration of how to apply eczema treatments correctly.
Dr Vanessa Morgan MBBS, FRACD
Vanessa has been working as a consultant dermatologist at The Royal Children’s Hospital for the past 9 years. Vanessa is available for all dermatology consults including vascular lesions. She is the mother of 4 children and welcomes all paediatric skin problems.
Vanessa is available for all paediatric dermatology consults and will provide;
- Patient assessment and diagnosis.
- Treatment and management plan.
- Access to laser for vascular lesions when needed.
For all bookings please call 9340 5866 or fax through the referral letter to 03 9349 1326